FIRST RECIPE!! Sorry for the bad picture quality.. Didn’t realized how bad quality the picture was taken after I ate this delicious home cooked pasta. 🙂 I tweaked this recipe slightly from the youtube channel “Cooking from the Dog”. Awesome Japanese cooking channel to watch. ” Cooking with the Dog” check it out.
This Japanese inspired Carbonara dish, is definitely a delicious sparking meal. Being easy to prepare and cook makes this dish a flexible meal to prepare for lunch and dinner. A slightly cooked egg, fresh milk, and cheese conduct such a exquisite flavor that craves the taste buds of your mouth. Followed by a meat of your choice accompanied with garlic and rice wine. For this Carbonara, i used sausage instead of bacon and it works really well! These two combinations create a great taste and aroma to be mixed with pasta.
Here’s the recipe, Enjoy!
- 70-80 g of Spaghetti
- Boiling water
- a pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tps of milk
- 1 tps Parmesan cheese
- ground pepper
- 1 tps of olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- meat of choice (bacon recommended or sausage)
- rice wine
- a strand of green onion
- ground pepper.
- Prepare the sauce by combining egg, milk, Parmesan cheese and pepper in a large bowl. Mix well. Set aside
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add the pasta and cook for 8. Drain the pasta.
- With a skillet heat oil on medium heat and then throw in the garlic. Saute till aromatic. Then, heat sausages/cook bacon till brown. Then add rice wine.
- Placed the drained pasta into the skillet and mix with the meat. Heat the pasta in the skillet.
- Then combine pasta into the sauce bowl and mix. Plate your Carbonara.
- Finish off with chopped green onions on top followed by a sprinkle of ground black pepper.
- Enjoy 🙂
Please feel free to comment on your thoughts, whether if its advice, grammar mistakes i made, a more in depth recipe or anything else. I really would like to hear from you guys!